How to benefit from IPTV?
How to use on Smart TVs ?
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a Smart TV. The Live TV Store IPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of €5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Smart TV is compatible with the Live TV Service go to the Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Live TV Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Save online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button.
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
How to use it on a Smartphone?
GSE Smart IPTV Player or any other player
1- Download the GSE Smart IPTV application, which is one of the methods to watch our programs on Android cell phones.
2- Open the application and connect to Remote Playlists in the top left menu.
3- Touch the plus (+) button.
4- Enter the M3U add URL.
5- Write IPTV packet in the Playlist name section.
6- Copy and paste the m3u_plus link we sent you into the link section of the playlist.
7- After writing the information, click on ADD and save.
8- Click on the part you saved called iptvpaketi. Since you have set up with the m3u_plus link, your list will appear in a categorical order. If you enter the category you want to watch and click on the channel, the program will open. We wish you a good time.
How to use it on a PC or a laptop?
How to add an IPTV channel lineup to VLC Media Player?
1. Download VLC Media Player according to your computer’s operating system. (Windows, Linux or MAC OS), just click here and download it for free from its official website.
2. Open VLC Media Player and click on “Media”.
3. Click on “Open network stream” or simply press Ctrl+N.
4. Enter the IPTV M3U URL and press “enter” or click “play”.
5. By pressing Ctrl+L you can see the playlist and search in the list.